Looking for work can be a lonely time in your life! We are here to help you reconnect with your journey back to employment. Our Resource Centre may be the place for you to start.
There are 16 computer stations where you can research companies, careers and labor market trends. You can use the phone and read the paper or work on revising your resume and write cover letters in response to posted job ads. Knowledgeable staff are here to assist you with finding what you are looking for!
If you want more individual assistance, Career Employment Specialists are available for new and return clients, at no cost. Specialists will be able to sit down and offer detailed advice and support on a number of areas, including:
- Deciding Career Objectives and/or Alternative Career Options.
- Identifying Skills, Interests and Talents, and helping leverage these towards employment.
- Creating action plans that can be followed to achieve better employability.
- Creating a Resume and Cover Letter that gets noticed by employers and helps secure an interview.
- Job seeking through social media.
- Interview strategies.
All of our services are FREE. Be sure to stop in today and take your first step towards your new career!